Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Anyone else here use Picture Trail.com to store their bear pictures at ? I know Kim Basta does... Winney

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

mine are at photobucket.com

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I do, I do Winney!  I love it, simply because I understand it!!!!! That's a big plus for me!  I also like that it keeps track of the number of times each of my photos has been viewed, no matter where it is on the web.... that gives me a great indication of what people find interesting, or intriuging .....

I know that a lot of doll folks use it as well.

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild thyme Originals

Matthea Ontario

I use webshots.com and love it! It stores pictures no matter how large they are so you don't lose the quality or have to resize. It's really easy to use, and I love the search function! You can look up anything on there and find pictures of whatever you're looking for.
I haven't used them for my bears yet, only our personal photos, but I know some people do because when I search artist bear a bunch of pictures pop up.

White City, Oregon

KIm Bee...Tell us why you like Photo Bucket...what do you get for how much ?....Winney

White City, Oregon

OOPs..I for got to say...I signed up for both....Picture TRail and Photo Bucket. I want to do some albums for genealogy photos too....that is a great way to share with family clear across the states or wherever...and they can order any prints they want.

I have a ton of photos and have some very old ones that may be the ONLY  copy.I am hoping family will use  my account to upload there old photos too.

Matthea....the original size photo sounds like a good feature for genealogy photos ...does it take a long time to download? I like the search option , especially when you get a lot of photos in there... How may photos do you get for how much money?...Winney

White City, Oregon

OOPs again...Matthea. I meant to say Web Shots....have you got the link?...Winney

Kim..I have been SPYING on what you did to your collection on Picture Trail and you did an awesome job !!!....And what darling bears...couldn't be any cuter...love the fairies and elves  and those  beautiful dolls...what can I say...you are so gifted !!!

I agree.... it really looks easy to sort and just select..and they just added a bunch of new things. I wish they had some more twinkly music. to choose from .....some of their music is not appropiate for cute little bears.
I am working on putting my adopted bears in there right now...I haven't a  clue what I am doing..lol...but must just jump in with all 4's...that my style, he. he....My brother made me a web site that will link there.....
If any of you have ANY tips Id sure be open to listening..... Winney

White City, Oregon

http://www.picturetrail.com/register/    Yup.I see free registration is advertised...They give you lots of room to create albums and they have been online since 1999 I think...Winney

kimkc Australia

I'd love to learn more about these services, especially which one is the best.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

I use picturetrail too.  I really like it; as Kim B says, it's really no nonsense and easy to figure out.  And yes, those weekly reports of what photos were the most popular is wonderful!

Kimberly W.

Matthea Ontario

Webshots offers 240 pictures for free (per account, and you can have more then one account)
I'm a paid premium member which I get 3000 photos for $25/year.

Here is our personal webshots link:(warning there are pictures from years past that might not be appropiate - please don't be offended if you look)
http://community.webshots.com/user/thedenboers

I'm a little shy because I feel like I might not fit in here  bear_sad   you'll see what I mean if you look at my wedding proof photos

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Matthea wrote:

Here is our personal webshots link:(warning there are pictures from years past that might not be appropiate - please don't be offended if you look)
http://community.webshots.com/user/thedenboers

I'm a little shy because I feel like I might not fit in here  bear_sad   you'll see what I mean if you look at my wedding proof photos

Not to worry, Matthea . . . EVERYBODY fits in with this group!  Great photos!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I agree with Sue Ann.  And think you made a beautiful bride with an incredibly cute groom by your side.

bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I agree Matthea! Great pics... I like that you have your own style!  bear_thumb   You are a beautiful gal!

Matthea Ontario

Thanks guys! The folks at Disney Weddings said with over 15000 weddings there, I was the first with a mohawk and that they'll never forget me.
I thought looking like a white triangle for my wedding would be fun bear_original

Board footer