Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

vicky Posts: 13

I'm trying to find wool felt in an off white color for eye whites but no stark white. Could someone please suggest a color and where to purchase it? I have been searching the web for 2 days now and have come up with nothing but white. Oh someone help please. bear_cry

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

I don't know if this is off white enough, but on Etsy I found an antique white?  Here is the link:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/68334711/wo … ique-white

PuddingBowlBears Pudding Bowl Bears
Website

I once bought a bag of natural washed fleece in white, I warn you.. it's not like the perfect balls of merino, but it's a lovely creamy off white and from my experience felts like a dream. Type 'natural washed fleece' into Etsy for a look at what I mean. Of course you will have to needle felt it into shapes rather than cut from a sheet.. hope that was a little helpful anyway!   bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

You could try tea-dyeing white felt to achieve an off-white?

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Intercal sells wool felt in an off white color.  Just go up to the top of this page click on their link, then type wool felt into the search box.

Joanne

vicky Posts: 13

Thank you all sooo much. You Guys are great. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer