Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Merle-Mink-Bear-Feet.jpgMerle-Mink-Bear.jpgMerle-Mink-Bear-Head.jpgAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!  This bear is FINALLY finished and caused no end of frustration and grief!  If my sister doesn't like it, I'm going to toss myself off the highest skyscraper in Dallas!  I don't have the accessories on yet in these photos . . . they will something in purple, which was - or is - my mom's favorite color.  The fur is natural brown mink with the lining for paw pads.  As you can see in the close-up of the feet, my mom's name had been embroidered on the lining.  The bear is 17".

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

What a beauty, Sue Ann!  I hope your sister loves the bear and greatly appreciates the effort behind it  bear_original

Hugs,
Kelly

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OH SUEANN!! GORGEOUS!!! You did a wonderful job!!!  bear_wub

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I love his face and his proportions :).

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sue Ann, your time and hard work really paid off!! This bear is beautiful. You've done a marvelous job with it! Your sister will be so very happy and appreciative!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Beautiful Sue Ann!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I am sure your sister will treasure it dearly.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Fabulous Sue Ann, elegant, luxuurious, beautiful.  Oh my gollygoodness....your sis will be thrilled.

Ilove it when I make a reaf fur bear for someone and their mom's name is embroidered in the lining, so that you can use the lining for the paws.  What a precious heirloom momento for your sis and family.

dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sue Ann, that bear is absolutely glorious.  The mink looks like it's in absolutely pristine condition and you've done such a beautiful job on trimming down the muzzle.  I've only made one mink bear... and you'll notice the count remains at one.  It's just such a (pardon the pun) BEAR to work with. :)

This one has THE most darling face and that coloring is so sweet and soft.  I can practically FEEL this one's texture and silkiness leap right off the page.

No throwing yourself off buildings, now, you hear?  More like jumping to the top of tall pedestals and awaiting your CHAMPION medals! 

Just an absolutely darling little charmer...

bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sue Ann you have created the most darling Bear!
I love the softness and colour of the mink and the sweet face.
How wonderful that you have embroidered your Mother's name on the foot pad and
what a special heirloom gift for your Sister and Family. They will love this very special Bear.

bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Sue Ann your bear is gorgeous!! I love the way that you have done the face, he look so sweet. I am sure that your sister will be thrilled, she would be crazy not to be! bear_grin  bear_grin

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Sue Ann
If your sister doesn't want the bear you could send him my way. I am sure she will be ecstatic. You have done an amazing job on trimming the face
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

A huge thank you to all of you for your supportive comments . . . I truly appreciate you!  I so have the utmost respect for those of you who work consistently with 'real' fur - you are to be commended for your patience and willingness to put up with the hassle.  My hat is off to you!!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Sue Ann...this bear is not only adorable but is a superb piece of craftmanship...If you struggled with this bear you can't tell...it has a serene expression that belies the pains you went to create it!!!!! I know that your sister will love this work of art!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sue Ann. How could your sister not love this bear! I have a great idea...if she even says one negative word (which she wont) I will happily send you my mailing address. I will even pay for shipping!! How's that for solving your problems HUH! This bear is outstanding!

Many Hugs Louise

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sue Ann, I'm sure your sister will love him!  I think he is gorgeous!  I've just finished a bear now that I had the same attitude to...'if she doesn't like it, tough' lol.  And to tell you the truth, I look at the little bear today and think she is quite cute.  I'm sure you will too coz he is a special guy  bear_innocent
Hugs Sarah

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Sue Ann, you did an awesome job, your bear is simply stunning. I have made a few real fur bears and I know how difficult it is. I did not achieve results that even come close to yours  bear_wub  I really love the feet.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

What an adorable bear Sue bear_wub

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

SueAnn- your bear is beautiful, especially the face! I love it! bear_wub

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

SueAnn -

A true beauty.

Jill

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Sea Ann you done it again SUPERB

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sue Ann, I am sure your sister will love the bear, it is beautiful.....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thank you again, one and all . . . you make me feel better about that mink rascal!  You all are very kind!

Deb Upstate New York

B E A Utiful bear, beautiful sentiment!  Great job!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

This bear turned out magnificent Sue Ann! bear_wub  A lot of work and a lovely gesture. :clap:  You should be proud. I'm sure your sister will be delighted. :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Sue Ann,

I'm a little late...on my post I don't know how I miss you.

She is beautiful.  bear_flower I just love the color!!!!  bear_thumb  :clap:  bear_thumb 

I know what you mean about working with fur. I really like how it looks, it gives a bear that stunning look. But it can be a pain. My husband won't even talk to me when I am doing the head.  bear_grin 

Your sister is going to love her, I am sure.  bear_original   

Big Bear Hugs  :hug: 

Kassity

Pages:

Board footer