Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I would say Sueann that this bear is the best one on show in all of TT at the moment.
What a wonderful family heirloom. All your' aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh's 'were well worth while :thumbsup:

I dont usually say out loud which is a favourite. But there are always exceptions........This mink bear is definitely my FAVOURITE!!!!!!    Matilda

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Sue Ann!!!
I just saw her! What a bear!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I agree with eveybody she is gloriou and suer minky bear. you show us your pictures soo rarely but when you do ... it's a miracle!
I love your bears and I'm sure your sister will love this little sweetheart,  :hug:  :clap:

Julia bear_tongue  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Too bad this one drove you crazy, it's soo beautiful. One of my favorite bears that you've ever made.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks soooo very much, everybody - I couldn't wait to get back to working with mohair . . . it's so much easier!!  I appreciate you all!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :clap: Late, but congratulations, Sue Ann! What a beauty . . .  She has a wonderful face. You've done a great job on the trimming and the shading.

Bet you'll be back . . .  bear_cool

Eileen

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh ...And here I am saying I can't wait to get back to real fur....its so much easier to work with than mohair!!  bear_laugh   

Sue Ann, you've done a gorgeous job with this mink bear!!!!  I just want to reach through the screen and give it a big snuggle!  bear_wub   You've captured the expression BEAUTIFULLY!!!  :clap:  Well done you  :clap:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwww . . . thanks so very much, ladies!  Boy, it took me long enough!

Pages:

Board footer