Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I have been to the Teddy Bear Review website and I see nothing regarding the applications for the Golden Teddy for 2012. Just wondering if I'm blind or is it that they have not updated their site with the information again?   bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

hugs

Shane

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thye were very late with it last year....TOBY dealine for mail in entrires is this week though! bear_wacko

Waterloo, Ontario

Yes I remember them being very late last yr Tami and then taking a very very long time to get the judging done. I believe the TOBY deadline was Dec 31st.  I never seem to get my act together to get into the TOBYs lol, and I always say maybe next yr.

Hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

TOBY Application deadline has been extended to Jan. 8th
I haven't seen anything about the Golden Teddys either. Their December newsletter mentioned nothing about them. Guess that means there's plenty of time to get your entry done.  bear_original

Waterloo, Ontario

Yeah I just saw the post on the TOBY's extention wish I had known earlier, I gave up working on my piece when I realized there was no way I could get it done by the due date.  Of course I likely won't make the GT one either they normally only give about three days notice for their closing  bear_innocent

Board footer