Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

jewel.jpgThis morning a beautifully wrapped package arrived and inside was a lovely floral round box.  Inside, wrapped in a soft, pink blankie was a beautiful, little darling puppy.  She is my swap bear from Ali (Lovethosebears).  She is made from alpaca, with gorgeous, shaded black eyes and a fimo nose.  She is wearing a lovely diamonte necklace.  Ali also popped a lovely porcelain thimble with polar bear cubs on it into the packaging.  I am so thrilled!

Thank you so much Ali.  I will treasure her.  I have called her Jewel.  I think she's gorgeous!

I've had a bit of a rough start to the year.  My darling Dad, aged 87 is in hospital and not very well, so this has cheered me up no end.

Hugs

Sue

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Sorry to hear about your dad, Sue.  bear_shocked

But what a way to cheer you up.  She is a real tresure, so lovely!  bear_wub   Well done, Ali!  :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Pakak, Goldie, little Jef, Tramp, Bashful & Tabasco

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a cute little pick-me-up Sweetie, Sue . . . I hope she does make you feel better.  Wishing a good outcome with your dad's illness.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such a darling pup! bear_wub But sorry to hear about your dad, Sue. It must be awfully hard. bear_sad

Becky

HeidiBears florida

So sorry to hear about your dad... I hope he gets better soon.
How generous of Ali, it must have been so difficult to part with such a sweet puppy!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Hope things are looking brighter for you!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Simply adorable!  You are lucky!!!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She's adorable, Sue  bear_wub    So sorry to hear about your Dad being in the hospital.  (((HUGS)))
Janice

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Dear Sue, I am so pleased that this little pup has cheered you up during a very worrying time for you.  Jewel is such a pretty name for her.  I am a true believer that things are meant for a purpose and my extremely slow progress of her must have been so that she arrived to you at exactly the time you needed her.  You have been a lovely, patient and talented lady to swap with and I am so pleased that we were paired up together.  :hug:

Sending you lots of hugs and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Hugs Ali xxx

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes.  I know I'm very lucky to still have my Dad, but he is always in my thoughts and it is difficult to focus on anything else at the moment.  He is getting excellent treatment in hospital.  Thank God for the NHS, family, teddy bears and puppies!

Board footer