Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

scuffy6.jpgscuffy3B.jpgThis is the little guy I was working on with the airbrush...Hubby doesn't like the long muzzle and doesn't think it will do well on ebay....so he won't be making his debut. bear_grin
I have been working on designing different muzzles and head shapes.  Lots of fun.  This was one of my looooong muzzles.
But I thought I will list Scuffy in showcase, just to show what I have been up to.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Personally I think your hubby is nuts - he's cute. Put a green sweater on him and join the swap!

Marion

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very sweet and cute, Nancy.  I think your airbrushing looks great.

iamjan Posts: 21

I agree that he is adorable and your husband has missed the boat on this one.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love him!!! he he he he
The nose is wonderfull, gives him great character.
Plus, I love the long pile and the big feet.
As if he wouldn't sell. He's awsome!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

He is very cute ! And the nose is not so loooong... bear_original Long noses are great  bear_innocent  bear_innocent.
I love his feet ! bear_wub
hugs :hug:,
Marion

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think this guy is terrific, Nancy!  Waaay cute!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Nancy- he is wonderful and why not try him on e-bay?? What does your husband know???? Barring that I too agree that you should put a green sweater on him and join the swap
Hugs
Gail

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Great job Nancy! Hubby needs glasses! This little man is adorable and would do extremely well on ebay!

Many Hugs Louise

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I love his long muzzle Nancy! Why wouldn't he sell? He's great. bear_wub  Put a reserve on him and give him a chance. Or even better, do like Marion suggested and join the swap! bear_thumb  bear_grin

hugs,

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh Nancy...I love this look....he looks really sweet...I'd give him a chance on ebay

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your Hubby is nuts. bear_wacko  This one is way cute. bear_smile   Of course he'll sell.!!!!!!! bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think he is wonderful!!! I love his little ears and his wonderful Nancy toes!!!  bear_wub  I think he would do well on ebay!... I though he was bigger until I saw the pic with your hand bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh, I think your hubby is wrong Nancy.  I really like this guy!  Nice subtle shading.  I think he is adorable. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Actually Judi, the airbrushing was darker...The dark background must have thrown my camera off.  I really had fun doing the tiny one tho...thanks to you and the others for getting my airbrush working again.

:hug: Nanc......

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yep,  hubster is off on this one...He's adorable (the bear...never seen hubby).  LOVE LOVE LOVE him.  Very cute!!!

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Nancy,

I think your little bear is fabulous!  I love his big nose!  I know of many bear artists whose bears have a large nose and big feet and collectors just love them!  I would try to sell him on ebay!    Husbands??  bear_wacko

Let us know what you decide!!

bear hugs, Sheila  bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Nancy,

wow!  I thinnk he looks great.  And I think the long muzzel is great!  It fits his personality.  And perhaps you are forgetting that there are some collectors who love something just a little different, just a little unique?  He is beautiful and you did an incredable job, i am so impressed by the air brushing on such a small fellow. 

(I am still intimidated by airbrushing, myself and the thought of doing it on such a small bear just makes me quake in my shoes!

dilu

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Nancy I love this one ........ he would sell in no time at all ........ great bear

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I love long muzzles and he is just gorgeous. I'm sure he would sell well, but I'd keep him. He is so cute.

ok, are you girls saying I should give it a go?  I don't want it to go off for just the starting price...don't you think that looks bad in your feedback.

any suggestions would be good!

Nancy

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb
hubby's humffffff
Lynette

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

I think he's adorable. Let's see a profile shot.

Board footer