Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

IMG_3143.jpgIMG_3139.jpgIMG_3129.jpgIMG_3117.jpgIMG_3113.jpgOOAK Artist Dragon – Blue Ice Mountain by Wayneston Bears

Blue Ice Mountain is approximately 8  inches tall standing, made from beautiful soft blue and white silk rayon. He is completely designed and hand crafted by me, Wayne Lim from Singapore.

I have given him needle sculpted facial features and scissor sculpting to give him a Wayneston Bears style. Shadings have been given to him to enhance his look.

Blue Ice Mountain views the world with his German glass eyes and he has a needle felted eyelids too. He is 5-way jointed at his limbs and head using hardboard disks with hardware. He has wire armatures on his arms, legs, spine, tail and wings, these makes him very posable. You can curl his up like a ball to fit into your palm. Fins on his back and head are made of suede. Lots of hours and time has been given to make him a truly One-of-a-kind piece and I could never duplicate another similar creation like him.

His nostrils are needle sculpted and shaded. Foot and paw pads are very detailed and took hours to create, made of suede with needle sculpted techniques. Epoxy claws on his hands and feet are individually hand sculpted. He is filled with polyfill, glass beads, crushed garnets and much love. He is designed to be loosely jointed and weighted for maximum cuddly feel. Blue Ice Mountain wears a wooden Wayneston Bears Pendant around his neck.

Blue Ice Mountain has found a new home! bear_original

HeidiBears florida

Such a sweet little dragon, I really admire your talent!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This guy has style, Wayne! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: And maybe some "attitude" as well. bear_laugh I really like him a lot!

Becky

Singapore
Website

Thank you Becky and Heidi! bear_original

avateddy Posts: 1,361
Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Wow, amazing dragon  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x