Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

OOAK Artist Bear, Sniego the Baby Polar by Wayneston Bears

Sniego means “Snow"  in Lithuanian Language. He is a cute baby polar with height approximately 6.5  inches tall standing and is made from soft white Japanese alpaca.

Sniego is made from a pattern that was designed by my dear friend Esther Lee.
He is designed to looked up into the skies, I have given him needle sculpted facial features and scissor sculpting to give him a Wayneston Bears style. Shadings have been given to him shadings to enhance his look.

Sniego views the world with his German glass eyes. He is five-way jointed using hardboard disks with hardware.

Foot and paw pads are made of grey ultra suede with needle sculpted techniques. He is filled with polyfill, crushed garnets and much love. Sniego wears necklace with a combination of wooden and metal beads, a Wayneston Bears suede label is also sewn onto his back.

This listing includes free shipping to worldwide. This bear/creation has been made by me, Wayne Lim from design to completion. This bear/creation is one of a kind, never to be recreated. This bear/creation is meant for the adult collector and not to be given to a child. A swing tag with its specifications and a certificate of authenticity will be attached together. All bears and creations come from a smoke free home.

Sniego is now available for adoption on my website:
http://www.wix.com/waynelim/waynestonbears/sneigo

1359908104_img_2823.jpg
1359908128_img_2820.jpg

Board footer