Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

OOAK Donkey Donny - 6.5 inches

Donny is made of curly brown and caramel coloured alpaca. His head is jointed with hardboard disks and his body is one piece design. Donny views the world with his hand painted glittered glass eyes, he wears a cape made of merino felt with laces. Donny are filled with polyfill and glass beads for a nicely weighted feel.

This listing includes free shipping to worldwide. This bear/creation has been made by me, Wayne Lim from design to completion. This bear/creation is one of a kind, never to be recreated. This bear/creation is meant for the adult collector and not to be given to a child. A swing tag with its specifications and a certificate of authenticity will be attached together. All bears and creations come from a smoke free home.

All bears/creations will be nicely wrapped with acid free paper and packed into a box. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail! Thanks so much for visiting Wayneston Bears, have a lovely day!

Donny is now available on my website:
http://www.wix.com/waynelim/waynestonbears/donny

1359907861_img_2086.jpg
1359907904_img_2088.jpg

toymaker Posts: 26

Donny is darling! bear_original

Board footer