Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

13290542326.jpg13290542325.jpg13290542322.jpg1329054232b.jpgJiro is a English Bulldog Puppy is approximately 5.5 inches tall sitting, made from beautiful soft Japanese brown and white Alpaca. He is completely designed and hand crafted by me, Wayne Lim from Singapore.
Jiro is a One-Piece-Design which has no joints on him; he is made to have a sitting position with head looking upwards. I have given him needle sculpted facial features and scissor sculpting to give him a Wayneston Bears style. Shadings have been given to him to enhance his look.

Jiro views the world with his German glass eyes. He has wrinkles on his head, wire armatures on ears and a cute little white tail. Jiro’s nose has been needle-felted and sealed with epoxy then hand painted with layers of acrylics, it’s a very time consuming process but I am happy with how it turns out. The gloss and shine on his internal nostrils give it a wet look. Lots of hours and time has been given to make him a truly One-of-a-kind piece and I could never duplicate another similar creation like him.

He is filled with polyfill, glass beads, crushed garnets and much love. He softly stuffed and weighted for maximum cuddly feel. Jiro wears a golden bell around his neck and a Wayneston Bears suede tag is sewn onto his back.

Jiro is now available for adoption on my website: http://www.wix.com/waynelim/waynestonbears/jiro
Have a great week!

Hugs,
Wayne

Les Lily'z bears Les Lily'z bears
Website

I love this dog  a bitn grumpy !

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Nice Dog!

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website