Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

burnsidexg3 Posts: 3

photo-3.JPGHi everyone. I've been searching for my teddy bear for years. I have no idea where it is. I know I won't find the same one, but I'd like the same type of bear. here is the picture. Thank you very much

photo-3.JPG

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a rotund little teddy - cute!  Do you have a little clearer or sharper photo?  Is the red spot on the left arm in the shape of a heart?  Also, it appears (relative to the thumb in the pic) to be rather small, but perhaps the thumb is holding a photo that is being photographed.  In other words, do you know how tall the bear is and does is have any tags or other markings?

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Your little bear looks a lot like a bear I just won in a fund-raising auction. My bear is about 10 inches tall, arm span about 10 inches, pulled toes and a small little tail. differences are my bear has a big black fur nose and an open mouth..... mine has glasses and a bow tie, a very handsome guy I named Melvin......
The tag on my bear reads: CE British Safety Standard (one side) S.P. (UK) LTD. GT. RUSSELL COURT BRADFORD BD7 1JZ

Ellen

Thank you for your posts. I feel as if im getting closer to finding him.

However this is just a photograph and my 11 year search is only becoming more serious now.

I have no other picture, no recollection of what is on the arm, and the bow on his chest was placed there.

All I remember is that he was a pale pink color, and his name was chunky.

Does anyone remember my bear?

Board footer