Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

1331986788b.jpg13319867883.jpg13319867882.jpgOOAK Artist Squirrel – Acorn by Wayneston Bears

Acorn is approximately 6inches  inches tall standing, made from beautiful soft pastel orange and white mohair. He is completely designed and hand crafted by me, Wayne Lim from Singapore.

I have given him needle sculpted facial features and scissor sculpting to give her a Wayneston Bears style. Shadings have been given to him to enhance her look.

Acorn views the world with her German glass eyes and she has needle felted eyelids too. She is 5-way jointed at her limbs and head using hardboard disks with hardware. She has wire armatures tail. Lots of hours and time has been given to make her a truly One-of-a-kind piece and I could never duplicate another similar creation like her.

Her nose is embroidered, waxed and polished. Foot and paw pads are very detailed and took hours to create, made of ultra-suede with needle sculpted techniques. She is filled with polyfill and crushed garnets and much love. Acorn wears a ruffles her neck and a yellow flower was sewn onto her right ear. She also comes with an Easter Egg.

Acorn is now available for adoption on my website:
http://www.wix.com/waynelim/waynestonbears/acorn

Thanks for viewing bear_original

Board footer