Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

peter3.jpgpeter_head.jpgpeter1.jpgPeter is my homage to the early German teddies that first kindled my interest in bears.  I have carefully aged him to look like he has lived a life.  His pearl cotton embroidered nose has been sandpapered and treated to look aged and slightly threadbare.  He has been given some smallish bald patches in areas that old bears suffer hair loss, including his tummy, top of his head and the front of his arms.  His backing cloth has been lightly aged in places.  All in all, the effect is one of a bear who has seen some life.

Peter is between 15 and 16 inches tall.  He has five joints, and is stuffed with polyfill and a sealed calico bag of stainless steel balls, which make him a good weight. His eyes are black glass and his pawpads are pure, ivory wook felt.  His fur is German mohair.  He wears a golden organza ribbon around his neck.  Peter is one of a kind.

He is available for adoption.  Please go to my blog for further information.
www.teddybuys.blogspot.com

Hugs

Sue

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Great bear! I love this style of bear...

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Peter is a handsome bear, he looks aged but you haven't overdone it, he really looks well loved and huggable.  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Peter (what's in a name  bear_laugh ) is a very handsome chap!   bear_wub
He's got such a charming smile and wonderful expression and the vintage look is just right: he still looks very huggable.  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thank you Kim, Francy and Peter!  I sat him next to my old Bing bear and tried to replicate where his mohair was thinning or bald.  I also looked at where Bing's backing fabric was darker/stained in an attempt to age him sympathetically.  So glad you like him

Hugs

Sue

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

He is just precious, Sue.  bear_wub  Love him! Keep up the good work!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks, Debora!

Board footer