Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

patterns-vsmall.jpgHi
For the third time this year, I will be walking 50 miles to raise funds for the WSPA Romanian Bear Sanctuary. To raise funds, I have designed 2 bear and one rabbit pattern which are available on CD or PDF there are also lots of bear-making tips included. The pdf is £7 and the CD is £10 including UK postage, or £12 including worldwide postage. If you would like one, please email me at hugsunlimited @ btinternet.com (without spaces)  Together with my husband we have so far raised over £7,500 for the bears and hope to add another £5000 this year.

Many thanks

Dawn

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very cute, hope you raise lots!

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Thanks Katy,

The fund-raising is particularly difficult this year, as Chris was made redundant in November and in spite of trying has not found anything yet. It means that we are struggling ourselves and there is no leeway to putting in large amounts for WSPA like we have done in previous years.

This way seemed to be a good way of fund-raising and for others to get something they want as well. There will probably be more patterns later if this one goes well.  bear_original

Board footer