Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Hope you all enjoy the pictures of Persian kittens.  I was late with Saturday's picture but it's there now.  It is the end of income tax season here in the States and I have been incredibly busy as a tax preparation intern.  I graduate on May 12 with certificates in accounting, bookkeeping and taxation from Coastline Community College, Fountain Valley, California.  The CPA (Certified Public Accountant )  examination may be in my future.  Accounting is the language of business. whether it concerns teddy bears or auto parts or law practice.  Bears are a good balance to accounting figures.  I have been making bears for years but have never been much of a photographer.  I bought a digital camera on the internet and am looking forward to finally getting to show some of my bears.  Again, hope you enjoy the Persian kittens.  Hugs, Gail S. Thomas

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congrats, Gail, on getting all those certificates!  Tax time is NOT my favorite time of the year . . . am totally not into numbers and the business side of bear making.  Necessary, though.  And have fun with your camera!

Long Beach, CA

I will probably have a lot of questions here about the camera! 
Hugs, Gail

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub That is amazing that you are learning all that stuff for doing taxes, a CPA is  always a requirement with any business.  I just paid 350. to have my taxes done.
So congrats on the accomplishments, I wish I had done something like that years ago.  Good luck with the camera also.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Plum Cottage Bears wrote:

I graduate on May 12 with certificates in accounting, bookkeeping and taxation from Coastline Community College, Fountain Valley, California.  The CPA (Certified Public Accountant )  examination may be in my future.  Accounting is the language of business. whether it concerns teddy bears or auto parts or law practice.  Bears are a good balance to accounting figures.  I have been making bears for years but have never been much of a photographer.  I bought a digital camera on the internet and am looking forward to finally getting to show some of my bears.  Again, hope you enjoy the Persian kittens.  Hugs, Gail S. Thomas

Congratulations Gail!  :clap:
I look forward to seeing some of your bears and I agree with you that making bears and accounting numbers can be a great combination: one is creative, free and instinctive, the other is logical and follows strict rules.  bear_thumb
I think my love for teddy bears and photographing them is a good counterweight to my job in the banking business.

And thank you for showing us these adorable kittens. bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Congratulations on the upcoming finalization of all your classes - that's awesome!!  I look forward to seeing all photos of your creations you'll be taking with your new camera!!

~Patricia

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Congratulations! I just made my first step to accounting, I wrote an exam last Saturday(for my first course - I need 12 to finish) - still waiting for result... 

Bears.. and... Accounting  bear_original Sounds...  possible bear_original)))

Long Beach, CA

Best of luck with your courses!

Board footer