Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi

Ooohhhh, I am getting very excited now about the forthcoming NTBAA awards show at Minstead this Sunday, I have entered 4 of the categories and can't wait to see all the other fantastic entries and hear the results  :lol:

My partner and I are travelling to the New Forest tomorrow and will be camping in our campervan with our doggie for Sat and Sun night, so fingers crossed for nice weather, especially as we both seem to have a horrible cold bear_sad

Last year was a wonderful show, full of fantastic artist bears and animals, really nice atmosphere and it was wonderful meeting the lovely Sue from Teddy Buys and Lesley (organiser) - we had a fun old time with her poorly bunny rabbit on the day (long story!!)  :P

Hope to see Sue, Lesley and all the other fantastic bear artists on Sunday

Hugs

Lisa x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Good luck with the NTBAA awards, Lisa!

We'll be keeping our fingers and paws crossed for some lovely weather.  I am sure that you will have a great time though, no matter what weather.  bear_thumb

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Thank you so much Peter  bear_original

Hugs

Lisa x

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Lisa

I hope you have a fab day!  Unfortunately, I won't be there this year.  My son's wedding is in under three weeks!

Hugs

Sue

Board footer