Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

1336756591_1336701278b.jpg1336756605_13367012782.jpg1336756618_13367012783.jpg

OOAK Artist Dragon – Amaryllis by Wayneston Bears

Amaryllis is approximately 8” inches tall standing, made from beautiful soft peach, pink and tan mohair. She is completely designed and hand crafted by me, Wayne Lim from Singapore.

I have given her needle sculpted facial features and scissor sculpting to give her a Wayneston Bears style. Shadings have been given to her to enhance his look.

Amaryllis views the world with her German glass eyes and she has a needle felted eyelids too. She is 5-way jointed at her limbs and head using hardboard disks with hardware. She has wire armatures on her arms, legs, spine, tail and wings, these makes her very posable. You can curl her up like a ball to fit into your palm. Lots of hours and time has been given to make her a truly One-of-a-kind piece and I could never duplicate another similar creation like her.

Her nostrils are needle sculpted and shaded. Foot and paw pads are very detailed and took hours to create, made of suede with needle sculpted techniques. Epoxy claws on her hands and feet are individually hand sculpted. She is filled with polyfill, glass beads, crushed garnets and much love. Amaryllis wears a wooden Wayneston Bears Pendant around her neck and she holds a beanbag toy.

Amaryllis is now available for adoption on my website:
http://www.wix.com/waynelim/waynestonbears/amaryllis

Have a great day.
Hugs, Wayne

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

So cute, Wayne!!  bear_wub bear_wub I hope you enjoyed  your trip Down Under. Sounds like you were well looked after!
HUGS Wendy xx

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

Thank you Wendy bear_original I have fun in Melbourne! See you soon one day!

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

I just love your dragons Wayne:  Amaryllis is just wonderful - even better in the fur!!!  I'm glad I got an opportunity to see your work up close!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

Board footer