Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

1336787115_isabella-3.jpg1336787136_isabella-2a.jpg1336787155_isabella-4.jpg1336787174_img_4042.jpg1336787194_isabella-1.jpg

OOAK Artist English Bulldog Puppy – Georgina by Wayneston Bears

Georgina is an English Bulldog Puppy approximately 8” inches tall, made from beautiful soft Japanese tan and grey Alpaca. She is completely designed and hand crafted by me, Wayne Lim from Singapore.

Georgina views the world with her German glass eyes. She is 5-way jointed at her limbs and head using hardboard disks with hardware. She has wire armatures on her arms, legs, spine, and tail, these makes her very posable, you can pose her sitting down, standing up or on fours.  Georgina’s nose has been needle-felted and sealed with epoxy then hand painted with layers of acrylics, it’s a very time consuming process but I am happy with how it turns out. Gloss and shine on her internal nostrils give it a wet look. Lots of hours and time has been given to make him a truly One-of-a-kind piece and I could never duplicate another similar creation like him.
Foot and paw pads are very detailed and took hours to create, made of ultra-suede with needle sculpted techniques. She is filled with polyfill, glass beads, crushed garnets and much love. Georgina wears a dress and Wayneston Bears suede tag is sewn onto his back.

Georgina is now available for adoption on my website: http://www.wix.com/waynelim/waynestonbears/georgina

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Hugs, Wayne

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

So so so cute!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Conni Germany

Very nicely! bear_wub I like his look and the last photo.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

She is adorable, not only dressed, but undressed as well!

Board footer