Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

1336931830_philias_amprabbit_2_nice.jpg1336930878_philias_amprabbit_1_together.jpgI have made these two as a pair -just love black bears and rabbits -His name is Philias but haven't thought of a name for the rabbit -any ideas???1336930758_philias_amprabbit_2_nice.jpg

donatel Berlin
Website

Philias and his friend are soo sweet together.

avateddy Posts: 1,361

They are beautiful.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Philias and Phoebe????  Whatever the names, they are really special!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are delightful, Jo!

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

I think I will call them Philias and Phoebe as my new little dog is called Phoebe -thank you Thelma and all the others that have made the lovely comments.

Densteds Densteds
Website

Two cuties!
Jo, I usually browse your bears on bearpile but your link isn't under your avatar anymore..

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Hi Denise -how do I do it -Do you know??

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Jo, just go to your TT profile page, click personal, then marketplace, drop down menu and select bearpile and write your bearpile user name in box. If you sell on ebay do the same...you can also put in your blog and website links.

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks Denise -I had trouble with this as it would not load up properly -Had it put in jobears instead of Jo bears and then it worked -Had help from the organiser and we got to the root of the trouble then. Thanks for bringing my attention to it .xx

Board footer