Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Hello!
   The last time I was on Teddy Talk their wasn't a collector's corner.  I was So glad to see this new group!  I have a question that I'm hoping I can get some help with.  I have an artist bear by Charlene Draeger of Charbears that just isn't my cup of tea.  I've posted him in a group on facebook with no luck and have no idea where else I could post him for sale.  Ebay usually fetches very low prices for most artist bears and bearpile requires a $15 fee for each month and I only have the one artist bear to sell.  Where do you post your bears for sale?

Thanks so much!

Shanna

TheGypsyDove (was) The 4 Claws Company
Lancaster,VA
shiniker wrote:

Hello!
   The last time I was on Teddy Talk their wasn't a collector's corner.  I was So glad to see this new group!  I have a question that I'm hoping I can get some help with.  I have an artist bear by Charlene Draeger of Charbears that just isn't my cup of tea.  I've posted him in a group on facebook with no luck and have no idea where else I could post him for sale.  Ebay usually fetches very low prices for most artist bears and bearpile requires a $15 fee for each month and I only have the one artist bear to sell.  Where do you post your bears for sale?

Thanks so much!

Shanna

Hey,
Could post a pix of the bear?
Then you may get offers from us (if allowed? private contacts).

Loveland

Thanks!  I wasn't sure if it was allowed since I have not made the bear I am looking to sell.  Could I post him in the bears that are available area?

Teddy Talk Teddy Talk
California
Website

Per the Rules of Use:

WHAT'S NOT ALLOWED: In keeping with our wish to support the industry via the individual artisan, we ask that retailers please refrain from listing inventory. We also request that you not promote, list, sell, trade or swap mass-produced, manufactured, orphan/secondary market/used items, collections, supplies or other items not appropriate for this forum.

Loveland

Thanks!  I guess not then.  Anyone else have any ideas?  I would be most grateful.

Shanna

Board footer