Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi All, I am posting a bear to Falls Church VA then an Number ,is this in Canada.  Rita xx

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I would think this is Virginia, USA rather than Canada
If it were Vancouver it would also show
Vancouver, BC
XXX XXX (postal code)

I just googled it and there is a Falls Church in Virginia.

Marion

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I just love the way all you gals jump in up to your eyebrows to help all of us! 

It gives me HOPE for civilization....and life in general...

It helps me remember that the percentage of truly BAD people is miniscule compared to normal happy helpful folks.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Rita, darling, it is Virginia.  I think we need to remember to add our country when we post and buy etc......I don't know all the different sections of Scotland or Australia so why should a beautiful gal in Scotland know all the states here?

But I love that you came here to check it out!  TeddyTalkers are the beary best!!

bear_tongue

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I am not sure Rita? Usualy in Canada an address for Vancouver would say Vancouver. We only abbreviate the Province. Which for Vancouver would be BC for British Columbia! Also I have never heard of Falls Church so I am inclinded to say it is in the USA.

Hugs Louise

nettie scotland
Website

I send a lot to V.A ,Virinia and have never seen a canadian address abreviated .
Good luck
Diane xxx

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

My biggest thank-you to all you girls.  It is in fact Virginia .USA.   I have posted my bear to-day.   Hugs Rita xxxxx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Definitely. I used to live in Falls Church, Virginia.

Eileen

Board footer