Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

penny.jpgzebedee.jpgwillowfb.jpgcherry.jpgbluebell.jpgHi all
I haven't posted here in ages, but thought now that I have my orders out of the way and I'm a bit more relaxed I would show you some of them.  I have been working on these over the last few months, they are all new bears, and I have updated my website with them too bear_original
Hope you like them bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Wow Wow Wow!!! Awesome baby bears! Each and every one of them!

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sarah, they're terrific!  I'm glad to see that you've kept your creative juices flowing.  Very nice work!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Very cute Sarah

Zebedee is my favourite - a very cool name and such a soft looking face

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Wow...you have been busy.....well done ...they're lovely :clap:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
Irene Irenours-bears
France

They are all very cute :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Darling bears Sarah.  Beautiful photos too!  My favorite is Penny...I just want to hug her!  She's gorgeous. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow oh wow, Sarah . . . such fantastic work on all of these charmers!  You have been really busy and your bears are stupendous!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sarah, your Bears are very cute, each and every one.
I love the colours .... nice work.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sarah your bear collection is awesome! I love the way you have presented them in the photographs. Well done!

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Sarah
I love everyone of them- beautiful colours, beautiful photography and gorgeous wings!!!
Hugs
Gail :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Australia

Thank you so much everyone  bear_flower   You are all so kind and your comments make me feel so special :)
I said goodbye to Penny a few weeks ago and have just packed three flutters and Zebedee off today bear_sad  So sad  bear_cry   And my shelf looks so bare again!  My next projects are for my sister and nieces birthday's  :bday:
I have to make my niece at least 2 bears as she wet the bed the other night, all over her very favourite bear that I made her!  Wooden joints etc, so ughh!  So I hope I can replace it for her!  Maybe not a copy but another as she won't accept another in place of this bear.  How special is that  bear_innocent   My nieces favourite growing up bear is one of mine.....and she pee'd on it lol
Thanks again everyone for looking, you are all wonderful :)
Big Hugs Sarah

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Sarah, they are all adorable!!!!! I don't know which one I like the best, I think the fairy bears...... but then Zebedee is just so cute too.......hmmm....but then so is Penny bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin It is nice that they all have new homes already.
I bet your poor niece felt terrible about losing her favorite bear, probably her new one will become her new favorite bear_original  bear_original

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

They are all adorable Sarah, well done.  :clap:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Sarah!  They are all so wonderful... I don't know which one I like the best! I love that you work in so many styles!!!!  Okay... I like the winged ones the best!!!!  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

They're simply wonderful!! bear_wub  I love all the bright colors and extra touches. Very creative. I love them all.
:clap:  :clap:  bear_noexpression  :clap:

Australia

Thanks girls bear_original  Terrie, the bear dried!  Must be this hot summer bear_happy  but I am still working on another for her, one that has always been her favourite.  When ever she sees me selling bears she reminds me to not sell my bear Gonzales, she is so sweet (gushing aunt bear_tongue )

Oh Kim, I'm a little sick of the fairies this week, but don't tell anyone!!! lol. Too many all at once I think.  Its good to have the different sizes as you know with your different sized cuties bear_happy    I'm now making more gonzales', including one for my niece for her birthday bear_original  Sure after that I will back to the little girls bear_grin
xo sarah

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

They are all wonderful!!! I think I missed this post! I absolutly love your bears!  bear_wub  I think my favorite is Zebedee :

Board footer