Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi Everyone

I have finally got around to having a facebook page for Boogaloo Bears  :lol:

I know there has been a lot of debate on the forum recently about Facebook and the pros and cons, however by having a page my colleagues and friends can see any new bears that are available.

If you would like to take a look, or even 'Like' if you would like to follow the page bear_original , then here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/BoogalooBears

Hugs

Lisa x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Lisa,

I visited your page and "liked" (number 14  bear_laugh ).
I don't think that there is anyone who minds that artists have their own FB page; on the contrary I really like visiting the FB pages of artists I like.
It gives me a chance to see what new creations they have come up with. :thumbsup:
But in the end I decide which I artists I want to follow!

What I do mind is that there are too many general "teddy bear" pages, where all artists get to post their new bears.  There are so many of them now and many artists post the same bear on all these different pages, so you get to see them again and again; that becomes quite frustrating.   :o

This said: Welcome to wonderful (and often frustrating) world of FB!  bear_grin

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Ha Ha Peter, you are right, it can be frustrating!  :lol:

Thank you SOOOO much for liking my page, I am still getting to grips with Facebook, but hopefully will get there soon!

I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to showcase my bears as currently I am making them for the Birmingham Motorcycle Museum show on 23rd September, where I will be exhibiting, so have not been selling any on Ebay etc recently.

Thanks again

Lisa x

Board footer