Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

bear3.jpgbear-article2.jpgbear-article1.jpgscott-bear.jpgjenny-bear.jpgLook at all the TT memebers in TBR!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
There may be even more, I just got my copy and these familiar looking bears caught my eye as I flipped through for the 1st time. So far I have found Jenny, Scott, Judi, Sue Ann and Shelli. If I missed anybody, I apologize!
I'm so glad I subscribed to TBR. Not only is it a great magazine, it is sooo much fun to find bears from artists you 'know' here at TT as you browse through it. It's great to see them in print!! (And three TT advisors all in one article! Woohoo! :dance: )  Congratulations all!! :clap:  :clap:

(AArgh.. haveing technical difficulties here!!)

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  I fully agree!!!  Its massive fun to get the latest Ted magazine and see so many friends and familiar bears  :dance:   It makes the TT community an even closer friendship.....not to mention its just so darned fun seeing everybody in print!  bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations to all our wonderful Teddy talkers that have made it in the magazines.
Yipeee!  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I just got mine yesterday and was so thrilled to see all the TTer's.  What an honor it is for me to be in the same article as our Sue Ann and Shelli.

I also saw my Franz and sheep on page 29 bear_original

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

bear_original WOW! Our talented artists! What a great and warm company you have there.. bear_wub  and here  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

Congrats!!!
You all do deserve that!  bear_shocked  :hug:  :dance:  bear_wub  :cake:

Huggs, Julia bear_laugh

Dilu Posts: 8,574

It is great fun to look for friends when the mags come out!  And i love the article That Christne Pike did.....our Shelli, Judi and Sue ann looked really good, and Scott with his li'l hatted ladies....beautiful Scott!!!

And did you guys notice that TeddyTalk itself has its first ever ad for, you guessed it, TeddyTalk!!!

Our goal is to bring in more bear collectors as well as artists......I hope it works.....

Congrats to all the talkers who can now say they are published.... bear_grin

hugs to all, you guys and your work looks great!!!

dilu

dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooh, exciting!  That one will be a keeper!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Congratulations to Judi, Sue Ann, Shelli, Jenny, Scott and all who were in the TBR!!! :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  bear_original
That is so exciting. All very deserving!!!!!

Dilu... that is all so exciting too! It can only be great!  bear_original

Big Hugs
Kassity

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Bonnie wrote:

And three TT advisors all in one article!

Actually... FOUR.  Christine Pike, the author, is a "silent" Advisor here.  We see her pop in from time to time and it's always a welcome visit.  Check the BEAR & FRIENDS FOR SALE and/or SHOWCASE forum for some of her posted work!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations!!!    :clap:  :dance:    I just got my copy today. 

I saw the ad for Teddy Talk and was excited!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Wow!  Well done everyone!!!!   :clap:  :dance:  :clap:   We don't get our copies here for a while so thanks for the scan :)
Hugs Sarah

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations everyone !! :clap:  bear_flower !!
I can't wait for my copy !!  bear_laugh

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

oh you guys that is FABULOUS  - well done to all of you - you thoroughly deserve the attention!!

oh so annoying, this magazine is no longer imported here.  I so need to take out a subscription...so thanks to  Bonnie for sharing!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Which month is the article in - sometimes it takes Chapters ages to put the new ones up.  I'll have to look for it.  Congratulations to everyone that made the magazine!

Hugs

Brenda

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Way to go girls.  Yes, let us know which issue.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I saw the great Teddy Talk ad too! I very eye-catching and looks suspiciously like more of Shelli's beautiful handiwork!   bear_thumb

Shelli wrote:

Bonnie wrote:
And three TT advisors all in one article!

Actually... FOUR.  Christine Pike, the author, is a "silent" Advisor here.  We see her pop in from time to time and it's always a welcome visit.  Check the BEAR & FRIENDS FOR SALE and/or SHOWCASE forum for some of her posted work!

Even nicer! Great article Christine. bear_original

Jo-ann and Brenda, this is the April issue. bear_flower

hugs,

ScottBear scott's bears

Thank you all ...How nice to have the preview up on TT  .....ESP as I did NOT know !!!! BECAUSE I DID NOT SEND ANY PICS INTO THE MAGAZINE !!!!
so IT IS A BIG GREAT SUPRISE !!!! It was DONNA that sent the pics into the mag she is such a great supporter and I just love her for it. You see for the last 7 years the magazines would not put any of the pics of the bears I/we(The other scott) because we owned the teddy store and they thought it was unfair free advertising for the STORE ....SO this is very special for me after ten pluss years in an industry I dearly love this is the first time that a bear I have made has ever been in any magazine ...So thank you to DONNA METTLING you know how much I thank you for being such a great supporter and good friend

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Wow, that's just fantastic! You are all fabulous and deserving artists. Congratulaions to all of you!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Lynette

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fantastic work to all those in the magazine. I can't get this magazine here although I've tried many times.
Thanks for posting this for us all to see Bonnie!

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hooray! Jenny, Scott, Sue Ann, Shelli, way to go guys!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you to everyone who has commented on the magazine article/photos.  It is such an honor to have pictures of one's bears in the mags and I do appreciate the recognition.  Also, big thanks to Christine, who wrote the article and used TT bears to demonstrate the pawpad procedure.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

SueAnn wrote:

Also, big thanks to Christine, who wrote the article and used TT bears to demonstrate the pawpad procedure.

Amen!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Big, huge congratulations to all of you wonderful people.  I can't wait to get my copy  I love Christine's articles.  It is just so exciting to see so many from TT in one issue.  Scott, I am excited for you. Donna sure is a great friend to send in the pics.  It makes the magazines so much more fun to read when you can say , "hey, I know that person !!  I feel honored to be on here  chatting with all of you !  Way to go everyone !   :dance:

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Wow congrats to all! :clap:

Pages:

Board footer