Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Emily5.jpgEmily2.jpgEmily1.jpgGiveaway.jpgEbay4.jpgEbay3.jpgEbay2.jpgEbay1.jpgCover.jpgI would like to say a big thankyou to Hayley for doing all the work with scanning these pages  bear_flower  And thankyou so much to everyone for all your support bear_original  It is heartwarming to have such wonderful friends here  bear_innocent
Danni I hope seeing this makes you feel better.  It was a real buzz for me  :dance:
Oh I have to mention...they didn't straighten out my fairy's necklace...don't know if I've mentioned it yet....I wonder if there is always something to pick on when someone else photographs your work?  lol
Huge Hugs Sarah

Australia

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a lot of uploading lol

See what I mean about my Emily's necklace :(

There were two more pages of instructions but you get the general idea from the few I showed of her.

I had to finish her in 2 weeks!!!  Design Emily, make her, do the pattern and instructions write up,  it was more than a rush!  I look at her and wish that I would have had more time to spend on details etc, but I hope there will be a next time for that! 

Thanks for looking
xox Sarah

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Fantastic Sarah

It should be here in a couple of weeks so I look forward to having a closer read.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woman!  You OWN that magazine, with a lovely nod to our Danni as well.  Bravo, bravo, bravo!!!  It's an absolute coup!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

More TT-ers in print! :dance:  That is SUPER girls.  :dance: Congratulations!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super articles and pictures for both of you, Danni and Sarah!!  Magic!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Thanks Sarah, nice to see bear_original   Going to have to show my collectors, they are so cute, they get a thrill when I'm featured in a magazine LOL

Danni

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Wow ! Congrats, friends !!! :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_smile  WOW--What a treat to wake up to! Thanks, Sara!

Huge congratulations, Sarah and Danni! :dance:  :hug:

Eileen

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That is soo cool! Thanks for sharing that.
I love that pattern. What a sweet bear! I hope you get to see some bears that are going to be made with you own pattern.

2 weeks! Now that IS a rush.

Update us in a few months and let us know if it was worth it. Although I cant imagine for one second it wasn't.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awesome Danni and Sarah! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: BRAVO!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh I am so incredibly happy for you BOTH!  Yea!!!!! getting things done for magazines can be such a stressful situation, but when you see the results and hold a magazine in your hands that has a picture of YOUR OWN bear in it... it's just such an absolute rush isn't it?????  Big hugs and happy dances!

Kim basta
Wild thyme Originals

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What increadible coverage gals.  You all must be thrilled to pieces.  I am excited just reading the articles.

I am so thrilled, my swap bear Henry, from Danni, is now famous.  Wait until I get my copy and show him his picture.   Thanks for including his picture Danni !

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

that is brilliant Sarah and Danni.... I look forward to receiving my copy in a few weeks and
reading your articles.

Hugs
Carolyn

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Wow....what a brilliant scoop....you are going to be busy after all that fab publicity!!!! Well done to Danni too!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Well done all of you, what a wonderful tribute to your work ....... Congratulations :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Australia

Thanks so so much everyone for checking this post out  :hug:   Thankyou all for sharing in our excitement and being such wonderful friends  :rose:
Hugs Sarah

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done girls, Congrats on being published. :hug:

Board footer