Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

Well it is a very exciting time in the UK with just 24hrs until the Olympics, we are all waiting with baited breath to see who will be the Final Torch Bearer of the London 2012 games but the secret is finaly out.............

I decided I wanted to do something extra special to commemorate this monumentous occasion and so I have created 'Olly' (the final torch-bearer)

Olly has been made from wonderful golden coloured mohair, he is 9" and carries his very own official torch replica (the torches them selves were made as a limited edition and are really hard to get hold of) he is dressed in his torch bearers uniform like all the other bearers before him only I had to make his by hand - as the real ones wont fit him!

I have made Olly as one of my 'Katies Diamond Collection' to make him extra special, so he has a genuine diamond in his nose

To give everyone a chance to get hold of him I am putting him on a 1 DAY Auction on Ebay starting at 8pm BST tonight and finishing just before the opening ceremony - I will send out the link for the listing as soon as it goes live - so watch this space

Let Olly bring the spirit of the games to your home!!  - do you think they will let him light the flame?!!!!!

Here is the Ebay link  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261073500338? … 26_rdc%3D1

Hugs
Katherine x
1343331767_olly.jpg

Board footer