Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

deliliahstand.jpgdelilahsit.jpgdelilahhand.jpgdelilahupclose.jpgHere is Delilah   She is made of pink "swirl" wool (needle-felted, of course)... she is decorated with bouchle fabric (did I butcher the spelling of that) in green, pink and white... her nose is tricolored with pink, green and white

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Love her, Kim Bee!!!  Thanks for making her 'special for me'!!!!

Her bears are SO much more detailed in 'person' (or bear!) than I even thought!!!!!

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I deleted the other post  :redface:   I figured I would make a new one and put the right title!!! I wish we could change a title  :D

Thank you Kim!  I was worried to send her to you  bear_ermm

Ft. Bragg, NC

You know what, Kim?  When I went to PM Stephanie for the new bear swap, I started to call her Kim, too!!  Hopefully she doesn't read this!  bear_tongue  Sorry Stephanie!!! lol

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL, I dont feel so bad now! too funny!!! So many kims, I think we are all going  bear_wacko  LOL...

Ft. Bragg, NC

OK, this is my last post in here (for now... before we have 38 million of them, ha!)

I was all kinds of worried to send Cassie to you, too!  I thought you'd think "they look so much better in the pics.... sigh..." lol  I love Delilah!  She's sitting downstairs on our passthrough (half wall thingamajig) between our breakfast nook and living room!  With her fishie beads!!!!!!  bear_tongue

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... I better stop posting here too.. the others will think we are nuts!!!  bear_laugh   Cassie is sitting right next to me with my new bears from Danni... Violet and Benny.. I think Cassie has a thing for Benny, or maybe its the other way around...

Ok, I am done posting here...  bear_laugh

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sweet Bears... for the Kim swaps.
Gets a bit confusing, with so many Kims.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

She's very cute Kim!  I like her stripy nose

Though you do realise  I now have that Tom Jones song Delilah stuck in my head on permanent loop   bear_cry

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HA HA... It drive me nuts when I get songs stuck in my head!!

Thank you girls - it was a lot of fun swaping with Kim... I really want another one now though! HA!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Gorgeous bear Kim, well done.  :clap:

The name suits perfectly too.  bear_original

Board footer