Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

So I have been AWOL for awhile.  (looking at my past posts, it's been way longer than I thought...)

I wanted to say hello to my old friends and hello to all the new people here (although, the "new" people to me may be old to ya'll)

Looking around my overwhelmingly messy craft room the other day, my hubby asked why I haven't made any bears lately... I couldn't answer.  I'm mostly been painting and such, but I really miss teddy bears.

So I've decided I need to start again, and where else would I start? By getting envolved here again, of course!  I know I didn't post much before, and will probably not post much again, but I do sooooo love looking at all the amazing bears and friends posted here.

So... HELLO!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Ann . . . so glad you're going to make more bears!  Think most of us do try other creative outlets for awhile, but have to make a teddy every so often just because we NEED to!  Glad to see you posting again.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice to meet you, Ann! bear_flower

Becky

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

welcome back Ann.  bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Happy to see you back Ann.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Ann, welcome back, have fun getting the mohair out again  bear_grin

Hugs
Pauline x

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Thanks everyone!  I'm really excited about this.

Board footer