Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

Yesterday Merlin (one of our new Bengal cats, 14 weeks old) has checked the number of the papers on our toilett paper roll. It seems that he had really fun.

Begal_2012-08-18a.jpg

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a gorgeous kitty.  I have a feeling these must be very big cats when fully grown, 14 weeks and big already.  How far did you let him get before you stopped him?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You are very good-looking, Merlin, but I don't think counting paper pieces will be popular in your house.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck
desertmountainbear wrote:

What a gorgeous kitty.  I have a feeling these must be very big cats when fully grown, 14 weeks and big already.  How far did you let him get before you stopped him?

The cat will be standard size when grown up. Savannahs are much bigger. Shortly after this photo we stopped him (and his sister). He counted about 40 papers. bear_grin

SueAnn wrote:

You are very good-looking, Merlin, but I don't think counting paper pieces will be popular in your house.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I think counting paper pieces would be not too popular in every household.  bear_grin bear_laugh bear_grin

Board footer