Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

teddy Posts: 2

Please help.  My son lost his favorite teddy bear.  I have searched the entire internet to no avail.  Turning to the experts in teddy bears.  Can you give me anything to go on.  Here are three pictures of him (the one on the left in the iphone picture).  He was purchased in a little shop in Bal Harbor, Maine 3-4 years ago that my mom can not remember.  There was a mini version of him there as well if that helps.  Desperate!
1346813472_dsc_1388.jpg1346813521_dsc_1389.jpg1346813600_img_02171.jpg

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

that bear is from the "Simply Irresistable" line from Second Nature Designs. 
they're sold all over the net, you can find them easily on ebay as well.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Well-done, Blackmoon! (I hope the original poster sees your response.)

Becky

teddy Posts: 2

Thank you so much for your reply.  Based on your information I researched the Simply Irrestible and it looks like "Flicker" from the Second Nature line.  Unfortunately, he does not currently exist on ebay or anywhere on the web.  The only place I found him for sale was the perpetualgaragesale, but after purchasing they emailed me to say he is not in stock.  This bear does not seem to be for sale anywhere!  Any suggestions on someplace I may have overlooked would be most welcome.

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

That's not surprising, since the "card shop" breeds of teddy bear have a tendency to be short productions that retire quickly......my advice is to be patient, a duplicate WILL show up on ebay, it just may take weeks or months.

Board footer