Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Miser Miser Bears

Toby has been itching to find a new owner, apparently i dont have enough cake for him to eat.

Made from super soft faux fur, he stands at 13", and sits at 10". Toby is completely hand sewn by myself and is sporting German glass eyes, cashmere paw pads, heavy poly fiber filling and a handsome red felt collar.

I hope you like him, he is up on my ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271085161963? … 1555.l2649

1350730255_toby_006.jpg

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He is lovely and I am sure he will soon find a new home where they have lots of cake!  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's adorable!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

LittleButtonMeadow Button Meadow Bears
Devon
Website
BatFinchBears BatFinch Bears

Wahoo, I hope he finds a new home bear_original

Also, I totally think I got the same tags as you - I accidentally bought the wrong size though, so they're way too big for my bears!

Miser Miser Bears

Aww Emily, this is getting spooky! Thanks everyone for you lovely comments, Toby approves  bear_thumb

BatFinchBears BatFinch Bears

Totally cramping each others styles! Hahaha. Though now I look again, I think they may be different - there's tonnes like that out there!

I'm a little bit envious you have the courage to go straight into selling your bears, so go you! Fingers crossed  bear_happy

Board footer