Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Karon Posts: 751

Hi all,

The last time I "dropped in" was in April ... seems there are some new faces, and some other who seem to have dropped off the radar :whistle:

Well ... whats happened ... My dear friend Joan passed away in April, so that has has put a damper on the year somewhat, but the good news is that I have met up with my daughter Emma and met my little grand-daughter Hanna (who is very sweet but cried everytime I held her).

Emma is over in Cambodia at the moment but has plans to come back soon.  It was lovely to see her again, and relatively easy - we chatted for SIX hours!!!

I have a new man in my life.  He is very handsome and loyal, a bit on the "stunted" size but has lovely shapely body and like all "toy boys" boundless energy - I mean of course my Pug X King Charles, Jamie Stocker.  I must admit this young man has completely taken over my life.  He is SO intelligent, can do lots of tricks and next year I want to do agility with him.  I no longer want to go on weekenders even when I do get the opportunity - THE POWER of LOVE!

I have been working on my needle felting - which has taken over from bear making.  Google Gilda Baron. And did a summer school at Missenden Abbey during the 1st week in August.

I have also just had a fall and broken my Fibula - but you now what - I don't care.  Its a LOVELY break (excuse the pun) from week. 

Love Karon x (and Jamie)

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice to see you Karon, and I'm still laughing about your new boy toy! bear_grin (Would love to see a picture.)

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Karon,

It's lovely to have you back!  bear_flower
You certainly have been busy over the past year; please share your "toy boy" with us.  :D
Sorry to hear about your friend Joan, but what great news about your daughter and granddaughter.  bear_thumb 
I remember that you had lost all contact with your daughter and that you hadn't seen your granddaughter yet.   I can imagine that you had loads to talk about it.   I do hope you will get a chance to develop a good relationship with her.  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Karon . . . I'm glad you have some joy in your life!  So sorry about Joan and your broken leg, but other things seem like they are going well.  Hope to see you often here.

Board footer