Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Well All -
Here I sit in my New York Hotel room 4 blocks for the Javits Center. The weather is not working in our favor. It is predicted that there will be anywhere from 6 to 12 inches in NYC. Yuck!  bear_tongue

I have seen only a few things as most are still under plastic.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Great to hear from you, Jared!!! Did you bring your camera, hint hint?  bear_flower

Eileen

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Camera? HA. I don't have time to take pictures. That and I did not have the room to pack it. After I get done online I will be studying for my second mid-term. I already took one and passed. I have to the second one by Sunday night.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whoa, Jared . . . you're one busy guy!!  Thanks much for checking in with us . . . hope that snow doesn't ruin everything!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Glad you are close to the center... it's gong to be messy there tonight/tomorrow!!
Hoping the weather doesn't keep you from having a successful event!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Stay warm and dry Jared....good luck on the midterms  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I 'm doing a happy dance that its you and not me......I remember.......

Take care

dilu

ScottBear scott's bears

That better be at least college mid-terms !! anyone feeling a bit old besidse me !!
Jared remenber to take time for yourself ! grab at the lights of broadway and drink in the style of the streets of New York ...learn from life and books..
BearHugs
SCOTT

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Nah--pass that midterm first! Ex-prof speaking here!  bear_thumb

Eileen

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Well I think Jared's a clever enough lad to pull off mid-terms AND enjoy a bit of the sights!  Honestly all I can remember of my mid-terms was hyperventilating, and staying up most of the nights.... bleach!  bear_tongue

Fingers crossed the weather dodges the show....and be sure to stay bundled!

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Good luck with your mid-terms

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jared, hope you and your mom have a really fun and successful show -- snow or otherwise! -- and that somehow you manage to finish that midterm with flying colors as well.  Yikes; can you say, "overprogrammed???"

bear_original

Board footer