Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Needle Arts Needle Arts by Valerie
Advance IN

HI all. I  am wanting to make a mouse, but I 've been trying to find information on how to make those tiny little feet/toes .  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I haven't done this, but I'm looking at Jenifer Laing's book Constructing Teddy and His Friends. She shows both arm and leg as being drawn in profile, so you'd be sewing along the top and bottom of each limb (instead of on each side). Each limb is "split" into two so that it's furry on top and ultrasuede below. She then uses stitches to define toes and "fingers."

I hope this helps... (I have no idea how one would turn such a tiny limb... :wacko:)

Becky

Advance IN

Thank you. That does help. I will try to get that book, I've read a lot about her books

Advance IN

Wow Great tutorial!  that helps alot, Thank you Pink, I was thinking of chenelle wire, just fuzzy vision on toes. The Jennifer Laing book is going to have to join my library also. It looks great. Thank you again bear_original

Board footer