Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

000_0548a.jpg000_0551a.jpgHere's the newest little girl out of my heart and hands.   I have yet to name her but she's ready to be snuggled and cuddled and read a bedtime story.

She's made from Intercals 370S/C in cream and pale pink.  She has handpainted glass eyes in a deep copper color with leather corded eye lids and gentle shading in a light walnut color.  She's wearing a sheer pale pink ribbon in her hair and I have made a eyelet collar for her which I did not  attached and is not removeable.  Her footpads are made from real footed pajama feet...the kind that keep your little ones from sliding all over the place which I have lined with wool felt.

She will be for sale as soon as I figure out how I want to do that.  I wanted to at least Showcase her.  I'm rethinking how I want to continue selling and my website creation is not going well for me.  If you are interested in her before that time, please feel free to contact me either by email or PM.

Thanks for peeking...

Shantell

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What an adorable little girly girl, Shantell!  I LOVE her little jammies and the feet . . . how cute!  She's fantastic and you did a super job!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I love your little Apple Dumpling - the pink mohair is so soft and the paw pads are cute.
What are you  going to name her?

Willamette Valley Oregon
Carolyn Green wrote:

I love your little Apple Dumpling - the pink mohair is so soft and the paw pads are cute.
What are you  going to name her?

Thanks Sue Ann & Carolyn,

I have no idea what to name her so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   She doesn't seem to want to TELL me...she's being very secretive.   bear_innocent   bear_innocent

Her fur IS incredibly soft.  I had alot of fun making this one.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Shantelle! What a gorgeous little girl! I adore her mohair colors and now you have convinced me with that beautiful pink!

Many Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!  bear_wub   I think she is my favorite of your bears so far bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Shantell she is just so pretty. What a lovely mohair you have chosen for her. What are you calling her?

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Shantell, what a pretty girl, with her colours she reminds me of Coconut Ice - yum!!!   You must be very pleased, she's adorable!!   How do you do your eyelids??

Willamette Valley Oregon

Thank you everyone...

She still is lacking in a name...any suggestions?  I just can't seem to decide on one for her.   I've tried out a few and nothing sticks.

Clare...for her eye lids I use the exact same technique that Shelli has shared with us.  It's really simple and easy once you do it a couple times.

Hugs,

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Katie, Julia, Samantha, Alexis... Tabitha

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

She is so cute Shantell, I can imagine her smelling like a baby after her bed time bath  :love:
Good luck on her naming :)
xo sarah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What a cuddly cutie Shantell.  Very sweet. :clap:

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

She is so sweet looking :clap: Very pretty little bear
Laurie

Board footer