Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

allykat Fincastle Bears
Nürnberg

1365546135_dsc_0174.jpg
1365356369_dsc_0170.jpg

Hey everyone! This is Hubie. He's my third bear, and he's made for the "All from the same pattern" class for NTBAA (beginner, which I believe is Class D.) The pattern is by Jan Aldogan. I'm sending him out tomorrow (and filling my entry form out, too!)

He can stand on his own! (With a little bit of encouragement/careful foot placement.)

1365357048_dsc_0167.jpg

He is very soulful and loves his fluffy cloud pillow and oversized hat which he can wear over one ear or both.

Or he can even tug it down for a nap!

1365357182_dsc_0173.jpg

I love the fabric I wound up getting- it is a soft, dense mohair with tinsel woven in. The shining tinsel reminded me of dreams so I went with the celestial/sleepy theme. He has a custom knitted "night cap" that I made myself. I haven't knitted in about 5 years so I was surprised how well the hat went, all things considered. His cloud, face, paw pads, and the star on his hat are needle felted. He is weighted in his tummy and foot paws and has quite a nice heft. His glass eyes are German.

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

So cute, I love him  bear_wub

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Adorable!!! Great job!!!!

Board footer