Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Hey ladies, I've been working my tail off all week getting several colors of this Frosted Long Pile done. I should have it on my site this weekend.
I promised to give you all the heads-up.

Other good news! We are moving!!! We have a contract on a great big house that will give me my own office and tons of room for my studio/shop. Now, we just have to sell the one we are in now. So much work to do and I'm not looking forward to the move, but I can't wait to get all that space!!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, exciting news on the move.  Good luck to you.

And thank you for letting us know when that great new frosted fur will be ready.  I know you have a lot of loyal users here.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What fantastic news Stephanie.....which is better?  hmmmm i don't know, both pieces of news are fabulous....how nice to be getting a studio...etc.....

and I want to see the new sassy colors.....

dilu

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

yippee and I just sold a bear so I have some US$ for a change.

Thanks for the heads up Stephanie.

Oooh moving I don't envy you.  I so need to move (neighbours from hell) but keep putting it off...but yay big space for you to work and play in  - the pain will be worth it.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea for you, Stephanie!  More space is going to be wonderful.  I have a nice room, but am overflowing because I'm a compulsive buyer AND a messy person.  The frosted fabric sounds great!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Woohoo! I can't wait to use the frosted fabric!!

Good luck with your house sale and impending move - I'll bet you're pretty excited!  bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am looking forward to seeing the fabric.. congrats on the new house!!! More room to store Sassy supplies!! YAY!  bear_original

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Hooray!  I will definitely be looking for the new fur, Stef!  *makes notation on wishlist*  =)

Amelia

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Just thinking of you as I have had my order, the quickest yet and they are always quick! One of the other things I like is that you can use paypal to pay. Thanks for doing this as I know they probably charge more than the credit card companies sometimes do. Good luck with it all!

Twisted Whiskers Singapore

I had problems accessing Sassy website (www.sassybearsandfabrics.com) from home (in Singapore). Checked with my ISP but still no luck.  Finally found a work-around.  So if other non-US folks have the same problem, you can try this URL instead : http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.c … atch=exact

Staffordshire, UK

IMG_1132.JPGI've just made a bear out of the frosted to put on this Sunday, its really lovely (the fabric!) stuff.

As yet unamed, but the backing is a light brown and then the frosty colour. It reminds me of iced ginger biscuits.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I have some of the lavender frosted stuff that I am just dying to use!!!!!!  It reminds me of grape sherbet!

Amanda.... your wee one is wonderful! Iced ginger biscuits... geeze... that shoulds YUMMY!

Man... now I'm starving for sweets!   bear_grin

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Staffordshire, UK

Thats what I'm using now Kim. Well I think its the lavender. I've done the head. They are lovely colours. Now to make sure the head looks like a girl as it would be a very 'sweet' boy in lavender! bear_tongue

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Amanda your bear is too cute!!!!!

lavendar can't wait to see that one...oooh your's too Kim

Woo hoo - with the sale of my latest bears I am finally allowing myself some new fabric.  I've been dying to order some sassy long pile for ages and now I HAVE to.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sending good vibes that you will sell the house quickly ..... and you can move and get into that studio .......

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou for the link Twisted. I love the 'Sassy long pile' especially the lemon and light blue.
But for me it will cost around $16.00 for 9"X9". OOhh welll, thats life.  :doh:

Board footer