Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Irene Irenours-bears
France

sauvage-4red.jpgsauvage-3red.jpgsauvage-1red.jpgsauvage-2red.jpgsauvage-red.jpgHi. I'm happy to show you my little new baby. His name is Sauvage. He have an open mouth and sculpted paw pads. He also have a tail.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Irene . . . how big is this guy?  He looks huge and what a handsome lad he is!!  Great work on the pads, mouth, and tail!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Holy Moly!! What a big fella! He looks so full of confident! Great Job!

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a great looking, very unique, realistic-but-still-teddy-ish, bear you've made.  I want to know how big he is, too.  Really impressive!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

WOW - Sauvage is tres bon!  bear_thumb

Are you going to keep him?

He is wonderful - i love your style

Penny  :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: WoW! Irene! He is outstanding! What a creative mind you have! He is just super!
:clap:   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Julia :hug:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_wub

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh thank you sooooo much :redface: .He's 11,5 inch tall and i also did an close mouth version ( i'm going to add photos in the same previous topic). Yes Shelli, you are right, i wanted him to look wild, that's why i called him "Sauvage "wich meens Wild in french. Thank you for looking bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Irene, WOW!! This is one of the most creative designs I have seen in a long time.  Very original.  I really like this bear! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: SUPER!!! Make more of these.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow Irene, very orginial and creative Bear - great job.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you very much for looking bear_original . I've already done 5 of this design in 2 different mohairs.I don't know if i must upload them on my website or keep them only for my future exhibitions bear_noexpression

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm very impressed. Nice job! I can see all the work that has gone into this guy. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Wow love that mouth action!!! Incredible, really!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you Kathy and Heather, you are so sweet bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awesome, Irene; I like him with the closed mouth as well!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Irene, he's got a wonderful I-can-give-you-a-REAL-bear-hug look to him. Outstanding.

I thought at first that his mouth opened and closed. But these are two different bears, right?  Great in either form.

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Irene, Sauvage is outstanding !!!!! he is very original !!  bear_wub
How many joints he has ?? It must be alot of work !?   Great work Irene !!  :clap: 

Hugs/Marie

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you Eelin and Marie, you are very supporting to me bear_original  He have 5 joints and yes it time consuming with all these pads to sew, but i had to try this. I don't know if this kind of design is sellable, but i will try bear_grin

Board footer