Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Well after a weekend of sweat and tears and much help from Melissa (my website guru) I have finally got myself a website......and learnt that a career in IT is definately out of the question for me  bear_wacko

There are not many bells and whistles  bear_whistle to it but overall I'm pretty happy.  If you get a chance to take a look I would love to know what you all think.

www.newbearland.com

Mel

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Melanie, it's clean and pretty and easy to navigate and undestand, and your bears are beautifully highlighted.

I think you did a marvelous job!

I do understand the frustration part, tho; it can be absolutely maddening.

Super job!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Mel - you don't need bells and whistles on the site it's great as it is  bear_thumb

Well Done You  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Penny

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Mel
Your website is great :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Nice navigation - excellent pictures :dance:
and did you make the kitty/cub on the world?? It is terrific was it a ooak??

:hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Melanie,

I enjoyed taking a look at your new web-site and meeting your Bears.
Easy to navigate and nice and clear. Best of luck.

bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Loved your website, Melanie . . . very easy to get around and your bears are marvelous!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Mel, your site looks great, it's easy to use, and the pictures of your bears are great.  Like Shelli said, your bears are nicely highlighted.

I added your link to I Love Teddies.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

ahem...don't think I was of any practical help - I just furiously texted Mel all weekend as she was building it....in fact, I want to learn a few things off her!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Melanie your website works like a dream. It is very pleasing to the eye and navigates wonderfully. Well done! Very cute bears by the way!  bear_wub

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Mel your site looks GREAT!!

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Thanks girls for all the lovely feedback - most appreciated  bear_thumb

Chrissie thank you so much for adding my link to your website.  A links page is on my to do list and I'll certainly add you and all the Teddy Talkers who would also like to be added to it (I'm sure there is thread around that has a list of the people who wanted to exchange links??).

Anne Tilby the globetrotter (cat on the globe) is a OOAK has was a commision made from a photo (hence the little black mark on his nose).  However I do plan on making more cats on balls/globes etc in the near future including a calico (my childhood cat).

Thanks once again for all your lovely comments.

Mel
PS Melissa you are being far to modest. I couldn't have done it without you.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Great site Mel bear_thumb   Easy to load and look about.  I love little fatso, so adorable.  And your globe trotter cat is so cool   bear_innocent
xo Sarah

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Mel, I think you've done a great job on your site. It's crisp and clean, easy on the eyes shall I say. It loaded quickly which is definitely another plus. Great job! I'll swap links with ya when my site is finished!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_thumb You've done a great job with your new website!!!  bear_thumb   Its very easy to navigate, all the pics pop up fast and clean, and your bears, one after another gave me a smile  bear_flower   

I know what you mean about getting your head around IT work.... I was so  bear_wacko fried  bear_wacko  when I built my website.  I don't think I'd used my brain that much since I'd gotten out of college  bear_laugh   But it is fun to tackle a challenge, and I think you've tackled this one and come out on top  :hug:

Board footer