Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

pandarina-face-copy.jpgpandarina1-copy.jpgHere's 'Pandarina'...my last show preview bear....you might note that everything now has a layer of wax on it...thinking of doing my hubblies nose...I reckon it would work!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awesome Jenny!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  What a cute cute bear.  I have never tried waxing a nose but would like to  sometime.

warwickshire uk
Website

Judi..thanks..I am having to stop myself from waxing everything that moves. I will slow down  eventually...but I think it adds a new dimension...and I like doing it.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I love the "Pandarina" title!!!!! Too clever and sweet! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful, outstanding little panda girl, Jenny!  I'm sooooo glad you like waxing noses . . . when I first started doing it very early in my bear making career, I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.  And I still feel that way - it just opens up a whole new look for a bear face.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

JUST DARLING!  I love the eye whites, Jenny.  Really terribly cute.

warwickshire uk
Website

Sue Ann you are so right...the difference is amazing..and I am still working out the best technique....I shall be doing a lot of experimentation till I work that out.

Isn't it strange how such a small thing can make such a difference....

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jenny Darlin, I love and adore your bears! This beautiful girl is no exception! She is perfect in every way!

Many Hugs Louise

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Oh my gosh....she actually made my hubbie say WOW! Your color choices are fabulous.  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Darling Bear,  Jenny.
Best wishes with the show.

bear_wub

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

what a cute face Jenny!!!

Hope you have a fab time at the show.  Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us.

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Melissa...I just read your Coco Chanel quote....I love it!!!!!! :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Jenny she is just wonderful! No more to say but I love her.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower  bear_flower

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wow, this bear is amazing Jenny!
I love the red contrast as well. A bear to die for.!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

yep, really love that color too. She is such a cutie. How did you get the waxed nose to look that way? did you melt the wax and then apply it?? Help me out here.
I love the look, great nose!!

warwickshire uk
Website

I melted the wax slowly then applied layers till I'd covered the stitches completely. Then I used my hairdrier to warm the wax so it went smooth. Then polished it with newspaper and a soft cloth...I used a bit of wax polish to finish off.This is the EZY wax....it does exactly what it says on the tin...EZY!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hi Jenny

I can't remember where  I saw the quote  (possibly a scrapbooking magazine) and it was so perfect that i had to use it.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

She's gorgeous Jenny. You're going to have an awsome show!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is beautiful!!! I think red goes so well with pandas (that is all I have dressed mine in - if they are the traditional colors or brown and white)... She is a beauty!!! I love here little hairdo also!

Board footer