Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Hi Tania:

Could you please email me on our swap, sorry to post here, however, I will be on different computers the next couple of days.

So, how far is everyone else on the swap?  I have my body done, but my head is causing me awful headacks bear_wacko  bear_wacko   Any my cats decided to hide an ear  bear_ermm   

:hug:
Laurie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_angry Well my swap bear was sailing along beautifully til this morning.   bear_angry First the head went sailing....and now the toes are giving me fits!!!  bear_angry  I went rather  :twisted: so I've decided to step away from the bear for a day.  I'm sure I'll see it in a better light tomorrow....

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Sophie and I are mid-way with our bears. We spend too much time chatting on Yahoo Messenger though.  :P
These swaps are stimulating. I always try to make the best bear ever, trying a new pattern and some different finishing techniques. Fun.  :dance:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hum, Sabine is right.
I think I will have difficulties to let this bear go. Yesterday, when I gave him to Malko (my b/f) to have a look after I had his body stuffed and closed, he did not want to give him back to me!   bear_tongue

The bear has not got his ears yet and still have a strange face, but obviously, Malko already loves him!

Malko tightenned the cotter pins for me with his pliers, as I don't have a cotter pin key yet. Now the bear has got well tightenned joints!  :dance:

So far, so good! I look forward to finish him! (i don't have too much time to work on him: i will be very busy until friday).

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer