Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Teddy Bear Menagerie Teddy Bear Menagerie

Hello!

I'm interested in viscose fabric, I've never used it before. Does anyone know of a site with a decent variety and economical to US/Can dollar? Maybe someone here even has some fabric they'd be interested in letting go of?

Thanks in advance...

D

Conni Germany

I like viscose from Schulte. It does not fray and has a nice back. I know of viscose from Helmbold. But I have not used. I can not say whether it frays. Both are from Germany.

Teddy Bear Menagerie Teddy Bear Menagerie

Are you saying, that anything but a Schulte fabric will fray?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Check with Johnna at Intercal (our site sponsor). She has some nice viscose in the US (I don't know whether it frays or not, but she will know).

Becky

Elli Posts: 102

Schulte has a fine quality, but I have various other viscose fabrics that are as good as Schulte. But Conni may be right, a least mohair by Helmbold tends to fray a lot.
Sorry, I mainly know European suppliers but Sassy Bears and Fabrics does have a few.

pennyb71 Michigan

Hello all I'm  a beginner at bear making.  I'm looking  for viscose fabric  does anyone have any for sale that is not expensive?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome, Penny!

Our site sponsor has viscose in six colors: http://www.intercaltg.com/special/2.html

Becky

Board footer