Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

I spent a weekend at the ichetuckne river forest (north Florida), and of course I just couldn't go travelling without a couple of bears in tow-
campbearscrop_zpsb31bc9dc.jpg
Unfortunately the boys had to stay in the safe confines of the tent for their own safety, so no river tubing or night hikes for them.....but we did enjoy snuggling under the stars and listening to all the wild animals in the forest bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love it! bear_laugh They appear to be having a fine time. (I assume you're out of frame toasting some nice marshmallows over a fire?)

Becky

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

very much so, Becky- I think they had a great time, but they seemed much more interested in keeping me warm at night than anything else.
I prefer to stay off-frame. The bears are far more important than I am.

Miser Miser Bears

awh thats adorable! I took a couple of my bears to the beach once, i got some very funny looks let me tell you!  bear_whistle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I love it too!  Taking the bears back to nature, to their natural habitat.  :teddybear:
Although the natural habitat of teddy bears would be a nice comfortable warm home with a fridge filled with delicious food.  :D
They do seem to enjoy themselves (probably waiting for the marsmallows).  bear_wub

bears2adopt Bears2Adopt
SF Bay Area

I love it! Is that a raccoon I see inside the tent?

Board footer