Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi

I have created a new website and would appreciate if anyone has time to take a look and any feedback would be greatly appreciated  bear_original

Www.boogaloobears.co.uk

Hugs
Lisa x

Taylor Lincolnshire

Hi. Just had a look at your website and think its fab. Lovely clear photos and very easy to navigate and all the bears are just gorgeous!  bear_wub

united kingdom

Thank you so much  bear_grin
Hugs
Lisa x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Lisa, your site looks great and I agree that it's very easy to navigate.  :thumbsup:
Just one thing though: on your "current adoptions" page, you show a few photos of bears (and an ellie) looking for a new home.  I would have expected a link on each of the photos to more information (size, material, adoption fee, ...).   
However, if you are keeping these bears for the National Motorcycle fair, then I wouldn't put them under the heading: "Here are my creations currently searching for a new home."  It could be a bit confusing for collectors.  bear_wacko

united kingdom

Hi Peter

Thank you so much for the feedback and I will correct accordingly when I can get the other half off the computer!!  bear_happy

Great points made and I will put detailed information for any future adoptions.
Love getting guidance as difficult to see with fresh eyes when you have been looking at it for ages!

It is only basic, but I wanted something that was easy to navigate and easy for me to update as I'm not great with technology.

Many thanks
Lisa x

Conni Germany

bear_thumb Very nice! Easy to navigate and wonderful pictures.

united kingdom

Thank you Conni xx

Board footer