Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

snowy9.JPGsnowy7.JPGsnowy6.JPGsnowy5.JPGsnowy1.JPGsnowy8.JPGWell, Anne (Starlite Bears), I finally finished your swap bear!!! Hope you like him!!!

Gals, Anne, wanted me to make her a bear like Chilly which I sold about a month ago.  Here is his brother, Snowy!!!

Also - a new feature that I just started with Snowy is a string jointed head! Now he can move his head!!!!!

I needle felted Snowy from ivory colored wool roving. He has a black nose which I have carefully embroidered with pearle cotton. Snowy has tiny black onyx bead eyes. I have given Snowy toes (accented with black pearle cotton). Snowy has been decorated with a tiny blue glass fish and lime green beads around his neck.

Snowy can stand on his own. He is just under 4 1/2" tall sitting and just under 5 1/2" tall standing.  He is five-way string jointed for posing.  A new feature of Kim-Bee Felties is a string jointed head! Now they can pose even more (or get into more trouble!)

All Kim-Bee Bears come with a Kim-Bee tag and are made in a smoke free home 

Snowy is one the biggest felted bear I have made yet.. He has plumped up and is all ready for winter!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

This is a beautiful bear!
I also like how you set up your photo shoot. Very cute

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ha HA Kim - he really made me smile - he's fab!  bear_thumb

Lucky Anne, i bet she'll love him bear_wub

I love the pics too Kim, what light are you using? Daylight? 20 Zillion watt bulbs? - whatever it is, the pics are great.

Penny  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Snowy is super great, Kim . . . I love that his little head can turn!  He has such a quizzical, fun look!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

THANK YOU GALS!!!!

Pen-Pen... it is two 100 watts, two 60 watts and a flourescent light LOL

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely gorgeous Kimmy!!

Many Hugs Louise

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Kim Snowy has such a cheeky face, i love him. Anne is so lucky

Hugs
Vicki

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

CUTE!  Love the background.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Another super duper cute bear Kim! Snowy is great. I just love his expression, he makes me smile! bear_original
Anne will be so happy. :clap:  :clap:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

very cute Kim - I like his quizzical looking face and what great photos!!  You must be so pleased with yourself!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you all so much!!!  :hug:  :hug: I am so happy that I tried this jointed head thing!  The look really has me so happy!!! I think I owe that to Kim W., she took a pic of my swap bear and how she had it position looked like its head was turned, which got me thinking bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I wondered what that bright glow in the sky was, coming from the southwest... it was Kim's house!! :D

I had never noticed that your felties didn't have separate heads! Yippeee!!! You'll never go back now, I bet!!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... I was trying to figure out how to do it and was afraid to experiment... Snowy was my guinnea pig and it worked!!!  Yeah, they have been motionless through the head region LOL... Now they can get into all heaps of trouble!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Kim, He is adorable!!!!!!!  bear_wub Anne, you are so lucky!!!! bear_thumb

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Kim - yes he is wonderful - I saw his pictures las t night and what a lucky old person I am - I am looking forward to snowy joining my household.
By the way - I showed his pictures to John last nite( I printed some of them out!!) and he thought he looked terrific - this is real praise from him - half of the bears I make he kind of turns up his nose at  bear_grin  bear_grin
So looking forward to Snowie arriving
Thank you Kim  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY! I HAVE HUBBY'S APPROVAL!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hey Kim,

Snowy is SUPER CUTE!  I didn't even know you were done with him yet!  I loooove his face!  You know how I made Delilah's head look turned?  I turned it! ha!  I just worked her head over so that it was looking more to the side... Hee hee...

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
BearBottoms wrote:

Hey Kim,

Snowy is SUPER CUTE!  I didn't even know you were done with him yet!  I loooove his face!  You know how I made Delilah's head look turned?  I turned it! ha!  I just worked her head over so that it was looking more to the side... Hee hee...

Kimberly W.

LOL... I am not responsible for any heads falling off... I do not run a Kim-Bee Bear Hospital LOL  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

LMAO!!!!  Geez, I didn't wrench the thing!  I don't want to be responsible for any bear deaths!!!!

As a matter of fact, she told me it took the crick out of her neck, as it was stiff.... hee hee hee

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO... I am just teasing you LOL... Wish I would have thought of jointing way back and Delilah would have been jointed LOL...

Board footer