Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SilverClaw Posts: 39
Website

1390565559_resize__for_tt.jpg
So I wanted to share with you guys my first creation using a teddy bear joint. I like to think of it as a transaction between the art dolls which I make and the teddies that I will be making.
This guy is named Bookkeeper and he is also the prototype of a series I am working on called "bookkeepers". They are basically weighted art dolls with a cotter pin joint in the middle with sculpted paws and face. The forepaws are wired so that they can bend up and down. they are designed to act as bookends but could also be used as a door stop too. The necklace is completely detachable and features a handmade usable miniature notebook.

This one is based on a spectacled bear but i will be making all sorts of creatures.

Hope you guys like him bear_original

Elli Posts: 102

Well done! Those little paws are adorable... bear_wub The head is interesting, but I don't really like art dolls with naked heads in general, I like it better when the clay is covered with hair. But still, I'm looking forward to see more of your creations!  bear_thumb

Board footer