Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic news Shari......!!!! Now you can live life to the full!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm dancing, I'm dancing and I will dance all day just for you Shari!

What fantastic news for you and your family. I know just how scary it was for you as I had problems some years ago which turned out not to be benign. I had a hysterectomy and haven't looked back.

I do hope you heal well Shari and make a quick recovery. Yes do walk around, like Di suggested, as and when you can, it does help.

I'm still dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Finally good news! Oh, Shari, I am so happy to hear so good news! so no more problems from this tumor!  :dance: i guess having such a surgery was not funny... but I am sure you will quickly recover! It is good to hear your tumor was benign... i am so releived!
Now Shari, take care, rest as much as necessary, and enjoy life!

Beary hugs,
Sophie. bear_wub

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Shari, I,m so glad your shared your good news with us. I will do a Highland Fling for you to-day .  Take your time to recover fully and no silly things remember.  Hugs across the Pond Rita xxxxx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  :dance:  :hug: WOOHOO Shari!!  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:

We'll have to do the dancing for you, at least for a while!! Dilu's right . . . walk and walk and walk, even if you have to do it bent over double for a while. My youngest was born by Caesarian, and it really helped to move. So does bear-ing, of course!

I'm so happy and relieved for you!  bear_wub

Eileen

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

:hug:  Thank-you girls, I couldn't ask for more love and support  bear_flower 
I am taking this whole thing and making positive life changes for myself and my family. I see this as a blessing in disguise and will live my life accordingly. :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:dance:  :dance: my bear and I are doing happy dances for you.....glad to hear all went well and that it is good news at the end.....  :dance:  bear_smile  :dance:  bear_smile  :dance:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

That's just such wonderful news, Shari. I am sooooo happy for you!!!!  :dance:  :hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Great news.....hope for a speedy recovery.   :dance:

Hugz,
Marion

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  :dance: Shari that is wonderful news  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:   I'm so relieved, and happy for you...but for now, rest m'dear and let your body heal  bear_smile

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Oh Shari, that is wonderful news!!!  I'm so happy for you!!   :dance:

Please take care and rest.   :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

THat is the Best News Ever!!!!So happy for you. I am praying that this will be the end of your health problems.
Love,
Kathy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Brilliant news Shari!!!! I'm sure your recovery will be swift.   I do know how you feel. (having had gone through it myself at 37) I wish I had known your situation earlier. Not that I could have done anything but you would have had my support. All the best and Happy Bear creating. There is nothing better to get us fit and well. bear_flower

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks girls,I'm feeling better everyday and loads better than I have over the last year or more. It's hard to be "laid-up" ,too icy to walk outside but I'm getting around the house a lot.Maybe too much :redface:  but i am listening to my body.
Matilda , love your platyapus and congrats on your other post about publication  :clap:   :clap:  :hug:  I would love any support and advice on what to expect next if you want to pm and chat.

Hugs all,off to the couch! bear_grin   bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Shari sweetie I am so so relieved for you!  I have been thinking of you every day but have been too ill to hop on here the last few so am so glad to finally read your message and see how you are doing!  Rest lots and get fully better...
gentle get well hugs from me
xo sarah  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Sarah ,I've been thinking about you, I'm sorry your feeling so unwell  :hug:   :hug:  I was very comforted by all your support and very much would love to chat with you again. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:clap:  :pray:   :clap:   :dance:

The news is fantadtic... now to get you up and running around again.  take it eeasily and you will get there.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Shari, I am so glad to hear your good news, get well soon.  :clap:

Board footer