Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

1391135132_resized.jpg

Along with dragons, I now make dust bunnies! Anybody who has to clean a house can understand the frustration dust bunnies cause. But dust bunnies can be so cute! I'm thinking that these little guys just might make housework a little more fun or entertaining. Did you know that, aside from spreading dust, they also steal socks from the dryer and play with those Christmas lights that never work? If you want to know more about what dust bunnies get up to when you're not looking, you can visit my facebook page and look for the album entitled "The Secret Life of Dust Bunnies", or use this link to get to it: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 70a1b93155

Now, as to these signs all these bunnies are holding: One thing that dust bunnies really do not like is vacuum cleaners. Vacuums are monstrous, loud, and very perilous if you are a tiny bunny. Hence, I often catch them holding anti-vacuuming signs.

This link will take you straight to the dust bunny section of my shop, where you can see more pictures of each of them. I currently have eight for sale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/katrinasminia … _leftnav_5

1391135393_resized2.jpg

1391135414_resized3.jpg

1391135429_resized4.jpg

1391135438_resized5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin I love these guys!

Becky

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

Love it!  I've got lots of "relatives" at my house..lol bear_laugh

Website

Glad you like them! I had a lot of fun making them!  bear_laugh

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

How cute is this???? Makes me want to look at my dust bunnies before vacuuming, just to make sure!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

These are awesome !  Made me smile today  bear_wub

Website

Hehe, I'm glad you've all enjoyed them!

BooBoo Posts: 153

How adorable bear_wub bear_wub !!!! My dust bunnies are not that cute!! bear_grin

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a wonderful idea!  I will keep an eye out for the dust bunnies in my house; I am sure there are plenty of them.  bear_smile

Website

I'm so glad you're all enjoying them! bear_laugh

Board footer