Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I cant help it, I have to skite a little.
It's only because I'm so surprised and quite chuffed about this that I have to tell all or I will burst............
This of course isnt new, it has happened to many of you before, so you will understand that this is a first for ME.
And being such I cant help but feel a little full of myself at this moment. It's human nature.  :dance:  :dance:  Well I opened my mail this morning and found an email from Kirtie the editor of Teddy Bear Times.
She loves my platypussy's and wishes to include them in the magazine.  :dance:  :dance:
Yep that's it no more news that's all. :dance:  :dance:

Matilda :dance:  :dance:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Matilda that is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  I don't blame her cause they ARE adorable  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower 

That is superb news, Matilda . . . congratulations!!  I knew that platypus was special!

WA

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: with big smiles.
Thankyou Lauralynn and  Sueann. I am rather chuffed about the whole thing.  :dance:  :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I would be rather chuffed myself.  Good on you, and a well deserved notice it is!  Congratulations, hun!  bear_flower

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

THAT"S WONDERFUL!!!
Congratulations and so well deserved, your animals are so creative and orginal.
Hugs, Kathy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations!!!....  Matilda - that is wonderful - that platypus was creative and amazing.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

well done Matilda - look forward to seeing them in print!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Matilda! Way to go my Dear! He is so very special and deserves the recognition as do you for the wonderful creations!

Many Hugs Louise

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

That is so exiting !!!
Congratulations Matilda ! :clap:  bear_flower

WA

My goodness. I'm so glad I dont have the ability to believe my own publicity. hahahahah
Your kind words about my work has absolutley floored me. Thankyou. :hug: 
What I do know and try to work to, is that I'm only as good as my last creation.
It's the only way to strive to be better and the most important thing for me....'.to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground.' hahahah  The excitment is waring down abit now. Thank goodness. Its off to the workroom and to get cracking with the felting needle.  I luvya all, and if it hadnt been for Marion(Merbear) and you lot, there wouldnt have been a platypus. OOHH I cant forget Judi, she is the one that inspired me to go forth......hahah and so on and so on........... :dance: spotyas  Matilda bear_wacko

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Gee, about time Matilda!!!  You know exactly how I feel about your work, and this doesn't suprise me at all!

You go!
Danni

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Wow - and I have the original prototype!!! Fabulous and well-deserved Wendy.
If you need more pics of Monty please let me know.   :dance:

Marion

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

That's absolutely fabulous news! Very much deserved! Congratulations Matilda!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah Matilda!  It's about time they noticed your fantastic talent.  bear_thumb  I mean that.  bear_wub  Your platypus and kangaroo are fab fab fabulous.  Thanks for sharing your news. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yay, how fantastic, shout it from the rooftops, awesome work, well done you!!!  :dance:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Yeeaaah! Matilda, you know I love your critters.  bear_wub  :hug:  I am the proud owner of two of them no less ('roo with baby) so I know what I'm talking about. Do show the magazine article when you get it. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_grin  bear_grin

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Congrats mate...that gorgeous little platypus just had to be the centre of attention...he's too cute to hide in the shadows bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That's awsome! And to be sought out like that. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Matilda ..... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: big ditto to all the above and more........... :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

I really like unique ideas ...... I am very happy for you!!!! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_thumb 

Big hugs
Kassity

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Matilda - Wonderful !!
Congratulations your little Platty is wonderful :clap:  :clap:  - and of course all your other creations  bear_flower  bear_flower - I am looking forward to reading all in TBT bear_original  bear_original
:hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Matilda that is so terrific!!!!  Isn't it such a boost to the old ego when they make the contact hehe bear_grin  well done, you deserve it  bear_tongue
xo sarah

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance:  :dance: YIIIPPPEEEE!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:

:clap:  :clap: You've every right to jump about, be giddy, and blow your own horn!!  :clap:  :clap:

I'm soooo happy to hear your lovely platypusses will be featured in a magazine...  :hug: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!    :hug:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

That's so great Matilda!! You have every reason to jump up and down...that's very exciting!!! Congratulations...can't wait to read the article!! :dance:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Matilda, that is fantastic news, and very well deserved, your work is very creative, :dance:  congratulations.

Pages:

Board footer